When ordering a banquet from 20 000 rubles
the restaurant gives birthday people
a discount of 10%,
as well as a bottle of first-class Real Spanish
sparkling wine Kava Nuviana!
In a heart of the city at the corner of Nevsky Avenue and Moika River Embankment on two floors there is the Literary cafe storing traditions of Petersburg of former times. At the beginning of the XIX century on this place there was S. Wolf and T. Brenger's well-known candy store in which known writers met, poets, journalists where there was Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin and from where he went on fatal duel on the Black small river.View history
October 19, 1811 - the day of the opening of the Imperial Tsarskoye Selo Lyceum, an educational institution that brought up Alexander Pushkin, Wilhelm Kuchelbecker, Anton Delvig, Konstantin Danzas, Alexander Gorchakov, Fedor Matyushkin, Ivan Puschin, Yakov Grot, Mikhail Saltykov-Shchedrin and many other prominent figures of Russia. In honor of the foundation of the Lyceum, in the restaurant "Literary Cafe" as a gift for guests, a concert program dedicated to this significant event was prepared.
October 15 is the birthday of the Russian poet Mikhail Lermontov (1814-1841). On this day a literary and musical evening with the participation of the best artists of the St. Petersburg scene will be presented as a present for the guests of the historic restaurant "Literary Cafe".
In the coming days in the restaurant "Literary Cafe" famous piano pieces, poems and a historical excursion to Pushkin Petersburg will be performed, the virtuoso performance of the pianist, the virtuoso of the Honored Artist of Russia Alexander Kagan, laureate of international competitions Adel Yungholz (soprano) will present a music program from ancient classics to the present "And again all about Love".
A literary cafe is an institution by which native St. Petersburg residents have often walked, walking along Nevsky Prospekt, with a fleeting thought of the former literary greatness of Russia.
"Literary Cafe" can be found on the second floor of the building, which once belonged to the confectionery "S. Wolf and Beranger". The interior of the restaurant is made in the style of the literary salon of the 19th century - many curtains, huge book shelves, lamps with closed green shades, and in one of the corners of the hall there was a stuffed bear with "bread and salt" in its paws.